[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Compiling liblouisutdml

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 10:11:25 -0500

Vic,

liblouisxml has indeed been deprecated, but it is still useful. The
README.win32 file has been removed in the ropository and replaced with
README.windows which explains how to use the build files in the new
windows subdirectory. There will be a new release when I get the
liblouisutdml.dll ptoduced by those build files to actually work.

John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com
Madison, Wisconsin USA