[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Compiler warnings in VC6 environment

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 16:17:15 -0500

Neil,

Good point about the loop. I see that the files Jeff sent are mostly
from liblouisxml . Some of them have had a lot of changes from the last
release. I'll look into setting the warning level in gcc really high and
tet rid of all the warnings.

Thanks to both of you. I'm trying to get some real QA on this project.
There will be some new features in the next release, but no interface
changes.

John