[liblouis-liblouisxml] Code for nom-nemeth math merged into trunk

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:43:27 -0500

I have just merged the code for handling non-nemeth math back into
trunk. It seems to be ok, though it will need some tweaks and debugging
as develolment of the tables for UK Maths continues. I will be writing
documentation in trunk for the new features and will put the tables in
the tables directory soon.

My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.abilitiessoft.com/godtouches
Abilitiessoft, Inc. http://www.abilitiessoft.com