[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Christian

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 12:12:35 +0200

Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx> writes:

>> What's wrong with https://code.google.com/p/liblouis/issues/list?

> What I do notice though that there is very few issues listed unless
> I am reading it wrong. Which means no one is using it.

That observation is probably correct. I think John is not too fond of
web interfaces and he hardly ever looks at this list.

> I look at the list of items changed for the is release and I don't see
> any of them that are tied to issues.

If you look back through the history you'll see that we actually did do
this when an issue from the tracker was resolved. However since most
bugs are not reported in the tracker there was nothing to refer to in
the NEWS file.

> This means we are all kind of tracking bugs willy nilly in email
> mostly unless I am missing something. I will go through and start
> putting issues of UEB problems in as soon as I have time to sit down
> and do it.

I think it would be usefull to track bugs in the tracker and use the
tracker more actively.

> Is there an email interface to the google code issue tracking list?

I don't think so but you might want to look at
http://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/IssueTracker

Die neue Online-Bibliothek der SBS: Mit wenigen Klicks zum Buch unter
http://online.sbs.ch