[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Christian

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 21:46:51 +0200

On Fri 04/10/13,16:59, Ken Perry wrote:
> Christian this is a reply to your email you sent off list.  I am sorry
> but your email server is blocking any emails from my account.  I had
> my CTS department check into it but they said it is a problem at your
> end.

It is a spam prevension mecanism that blocks emails from
domains that dont have an spf record as part of the dns records.
to check, type aph.org in:
http://www.kitterman.com/spf/validate.html
No spf records found.
This should help them sort it out.
Many other mail servers would also refuse to receive mail from domains
that dont have their spf record set, so it would be worth the time
putting this right.

> Here is an answer and I left your question in as well.
>
> Nothing is wrong with it.  What I do notice though and maybe I am
> partly guilty is there is very few issues listed unless I am reading
> it wrong.  Which means no one is using it.  I look at the list of
> items changed for the is release and I don't see any of them that are
> tied to issues.  This means we are all kind of tracking bugs willy
> nilly in email mostly unless I am missing something.  I will go
> through and start putting issues of UEB problems in as soon as I have
> time to sit down and do it.  Is there an email interface to the google
> code issue tracking list?

I Agree with Ken,
and I think John has said in the past that he has had problems with the
google bug tracker.
I dont know how it is with the windows screenreaders, but when I attempt
to use it with Orca I dont have much luck.
Probably non-accessible javascript, as google has on many of their other
products.

Having a mail interface will make it that little bit easier/faster to
interact with tickets too.

I have experience with setting up bugzilla, and its email interface.

Mesar