[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Capital/Emphasis update

  • From: Bert Frees <bertfrees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 12:32:51 +0100

Hi Paul,

Yes it would be useful to know what the problem with decpoint was and if it is
still broken. A test would be great, thanks!

I don't really know the behaviour of the hyphen opcode, will have to look into
that. But anyway, defining multiple characters as hyphen is indeed something to
consider.

Thanks,
Bert