[liblouis-liblouisxml] COM Object: Re: Re: liblouisxml and mathml

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 01:58:23 -0600

neil,

It would be great to have a COM object to acd to the sources. I hope you
or someone can get around to updating it. The interfaces to liblouis and
liblouisxml are not likely to change, except that some new functions
might be added.

It seems we have a demand for more user-friendly ways of finding both
suitable liblouis tables and liblouisxml configuration
files. It might be possible to do this using the liblouis table facility
and the replace opcode.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer