[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Building liblouisutdml, which libxml2

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 22:13:40 +0100

Thanks, any particular version, I think the configure.mk file refers to a 2.7.2
version of libxml2, do I need that specific version?

I tried with 2.8.0 but I am getting an error when compiling, is it a problem
with the version I am trying to use?

Again, may be worth noting some of this in the README.windows file if we want
people to contribute.

Michael whapples