[liblouis-liblouisxml] BrailleZephyer as a MacOS app

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 08:29:32 -0700

Here is a link to BrailleZephyr packaged as a formal MacOS app bundle meaning
there is no need to issue command lines to run it. Simply double click on the
the BrailleZephyr icon to get it to run.

This still needs some work done to it. For example Braille Zephyr has no About
dialog. I need to write the documentation and get it into a proper Apple Help
format and some other issues. But this does work and provides the end user with
the experience they expect on a Mac. I would fold this back into github but I
do not seem to have the permissions there to do so.

I really need the end of page signal to get this working for user testing with
the blind.

here is the link:

http://www.cbtbc.org/braille/braillezephyr/BrailleZephyr.zip

Please give it a try.

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
#320, 185-911 Yates Street
Victoria, BC V8V 4Y9
CANADA