[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Boxline, softreturn, etc. are now imllemented.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 06:35:10 -0500

Chris,

This probably has nothing to do with 64-bit architecture. In fact, I am
running liblouisxml on a 64-bit machine. I'm not sure what the message
means, but it has something to do with where libraries and intermediate
files are placed. I hope you have resolved the problem by now.

John

--
John J. Boyer, Executive Director
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc.