[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Bold Capital C

  • From: "Mike Sivill" <mike.sivill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:59:20 -0700

It turns out that these "blackboard letters" fall under the nemeth rule for
bold typeface after all. We just didn't have that name for them.
Mike

From: Susan Jolly <easjolly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:35:03 -0600
To: "'John J. Boyer'" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi John,

I thought you might find this article on the origin of double struck letters
interesting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackboard_bold

My inclination would be to use the Nemeth bold capital letters rather than
the script capital letters to distinguish these symbols.

Susan

----- End forwarded message -----

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer JJB Software, Inc.
http://www.jjb-software.com