[liblouis-liblouisxml] Bold Capital C

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:23:07 -0500

Here is a private message from Susan Jolly which contains a link to an
interesting article. In view of this, it would seem better to use the
bold typeform for the double-struck capital C. If I remember right, this
would be 456-6-14. Vectors should be represented by small bold letters,
for example, 456-136 and 456-1236.

John

----- Forwarded message from Susan Jolly <easjolly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

Subject: Double struck letters
From: Susan Jolly <easjolly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:35:03 -0600
To: "'John J. Boyer'" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi John,

I thought you might find this article on the origin of double struck letters
interesting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackboard_bold

My inclination would be to use the Nemeth bold capital letters rather than
the script capital letters to distinguish these symbols.

Susan

----- End forwarded message -----

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.