[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Bert's Changes

  • From: Bert Frees <bert.frees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:09:51 +0200

I would like that very much. Thanks :)
I will have to do a diff anyway because I used an older version as the startingpoint for my modifications. I will also try to commit the changes one by one, that will keep it neat and organized, and easier to revert changes.
Bert

On 28/03/2011 11:36, Christian Egli wrote:
"John J. Boyer"<john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  writes:

Sure. Do you want to give Bert commit access? You are better at handling
the Googlecode pages than I am. Thanks.
Yes, I can do that. Let's just see if Bert wants to have access in the
first place.