[liblouis-liblouisxml] Back-translating a partial contraction.

  • From: Dave Mielke <dave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 03:27:44 -0500

When back-translating a partial contraction, it seems to be back-translating a
partial contraction to essentially just that. For example (when using UEB G2):

If I type dot 5, it back-translates it to ⠐⠦ (an opening quote). This'd
probably be because that actual character literally does represent that actual
dot in some (perhaps BRF-like) mapping.

This is actually almost what I'm looking for. What I'd much prefer, though, is
for a partial contraction to be back-translated to its Unicode braille pattern
(or patterns) instead. For example, if I type dot 5, I'd like it to be
back-translated to ⠐ (dot 5 as a Unicode braille pattern). Is there a way to
specify such a mode?

I tried specifying ucBrl (instead of 0) for the mode, but that seemed to do
something completely different.

--
Dave Mielke | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God.
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario | http://Mielke.cc/bible/