[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: BANA to UEB

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:48:21 -0500

Hi Greg,

I've just begun thinking about this. The best way to start might be to
include chardefs.ct. Then write rules to transform BANA to UEB where
they differ. I don't think there will be a great many rules. You may
have to take into account that in standard brf files the letters and
some symbols are in upper case.

John