[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: BANA to UEB

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 04:41:34 +0100

If you have an extensive document, which has been independantly
translated/checked to bana, and to ueb, wdiff might
be useful to quickly
identify the differences.

extensive document, to ensure you will catch as many differences as
possible.

For example I used the following command to see how the two brf file you
sent differed:
wdiff -w '-{' -x '}-' -y '+{' -z '}+' BANA.brf UEB.brf

where -{ }- will show deleted text, +{ }+ will show inserted text.

It might be even easier to read if the brf files were converted into
unicode braille, giving an even clearer overview.

Mesar