[liblouis-liblouisxml] BANA to UEB

  • From: Greg Kearney <Greg.Kearney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 16:11:49 +0800

I'm thinking about some method of doing a first cut of BANA code braille into
UEB. I tried doing a back translate but the results were not very good. Does
anyone have any thoughts on this problem?

Gregory Kearney | Manager Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of WA - Guide Dogs WA
PO Box 101, Victoria Park WA 6979 | 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park WA 6100
Tel: 08 9311 8246 | Fax: 08 9361 8696 | www.guidedogswa.com.au
Tel: 307-224-4022 (North America)
Email: greg.kearney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email: gkearney@xxxxxxxxx

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right
includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and
impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
Article 19 of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights