[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Another pass2 bug

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:35:41 +0200

"John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Is this bug new or just newly discovered?

We just discovered it as we are seriously using the hyphenation now. I
don't know for how long the bug has existed. Maybe it was introduced
with the scripting language changes.

> The srcMapping code is supposed to determine the correct position. It
> might have been thrown off by changes. In any case, it's good to have
> a test. I'll add this bug to my list.

We'll try to have a look at it.

Film ab! Ausleihe von Hoerfilmen fuer Sehbehinderte. Mehr Infos unter
www.sbs.ch/hoerfilme.