[liblouis-liblouisxml] Another pass2 bug

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:09:18 +0200

Hi all

Thankfully John fixed the bug that made many of the tables using pass2
fail (I think it was just a one line fix). Now we notice that under some
circumstances the output positions are wrong when pass2 opcodes are
involved. To illustrate this Bert wrote a test case (pass2_outpos.c)
which I just commited.

John would you have time to look at this?

Film ab! Ausleihe von Hoerfilmen fuer Sehbehinderte. Mehr Infos unter
www.sbs.ch/hoerfilme.