[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: An online UEB testing system

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 22:22:34 -0800

Hi,
Sure - for benefit of others, I'll attach the latest tables (both grade 1 and grade 2) on a new post.
Cheers,
Joseph

From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx
To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 11:28:13 +0800
Subject: [liblouis-liblouisxml] An online UEB testing system

I have set up an online version of the Braille translator using the latest UEB tables at http://www.cbtbc.org/louis/ so people can try it out. There are still issues for example entering the phase "for the" results in the "for" and the "the" being placed together with no space between the words: =! rather than the proper = !

I will be happy to keep the site updated with the latest in UEB table improvements. This is running on BrailleBlaster.