[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Additions to the en-ueb-g1 table

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 02:44:47 -0600

If a symbol has both upper and lower case versions the uplow opcode
should be used. The format is:

uplow Uu Dots,dots

where the capital letters indocate the uppercase character and dot
pattern.

Before any table is used in translation it should be verified with the
checktable command. On Linus and Mac this is lou_checktable On
BrailleBlaster it is the checktable subcommand It should be followed by
the name of a table.

John