[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: A braille document

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:37:40 -0600

Lars,

The table-of-contents feature in liblouisxml, which you requested, is
working. It is documented in the Special Features chapter of the current
documentation. It may not be perfect, but it requires actual use to get
everything right.

liblouisxml has a semantic-action file for docbook, called book.sem .
You can edit this file to produce better formatting. The third column in
semantic-action tables might be helpful in getting a semicolon between
columns of tables in your braille document.

John

--
My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org