[liblouis-liblouisxml] A braille document

  • From: lars@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Lars Bjørndal)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:55:55 +0100

Hello, list!

Could you please advice me:

I'm going to write a short reference guide in braille for one of our
products we are selling. This document should contain:

- A title page

- A table of contents

- Some straight text

- Some tables with entries like:

  Function; keys
  Next menu item; [td] or [spc-4]
  Previous meny item; [tu] or [spc-1]

I'm used to write documentation in Docbook xml, and produce
PDF/HTML/RTF from there.

What do you think is the easiest way to produce the braille output
from such a source? Maybe it's not possible to make a table of content
out of the xml document? And how can I get the semicolon sign between
the columns in the tables?

Please let me know what you think.

Best regards,
Lars