[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: A New Liblouis?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 17:59:45 -0500

Susan,

That is an interesting approach. You are allso right that this is not
the time to start anything like it. My own priorities are debuging.
There are some really tough bugs. We have to get things working to meet
our deadlines.

My suggestion for those who want to write new libraries is that they
start by looking at the existing code. Several people have done tht.
It's not that dreadful.

John