[lgbtwebproject] Re: Introductions

  • From: elite avni <pil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lgbtwebproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:19:38 +0300

,

 Hi,

Name: Elite Avni-Sharon

Profession: Illustrator

Location: Tel Aviv, Israel, (NY- from tomorrow, till May)

Skype : pil4049

Website/s:

http://www.elite-illustrator.com
My Illustrated Blog:

http://www.elite-illustrator.com/blog/

Contributions to the website:

hmm...Illustrations ?

About me:

 I will do anything Michael asks me- cus I love him so
I live with my Comic-Book-Store-Guy, in Tel Aviv, with 3 cats and 2 Macs.

אלית מאיירת
http://www.elite-illustrator.com
בקרו בבלוג המאוייר שלי
http://www.elite-illustrator.com/blog/

JPEG image

On Apr 16, 2008, at 5:16 PM, Michael Blumental wrote:

 Hi,

I think I should start a little introductions round. I think it'll improve the atmosphere if everyone knew everyone and what they were doing. Feel free to provide as little or as much information as you wish. I'll copy that to the wiki when I get the chance.

Name: Michael Blumental

Profession: Game Designer / Writer

Location: London, England (Toronto, Canada from May to August)

MSN: mickey@xxxxxxxxxx

Website/s:

http://takingthemickey.blogspot.com/

http://www.cheesecomics.com/

http://puppylovecomics.blogspot.com/

Contributions to the website:

Brainstorming & general feedback, stories, games, activities.

About me:

My interest in the website is personal, as I'm expecting my first son in a month and I would like to create stories and activities for him that reflect his reality (having two dads). I have two great danes and enjoy playing videogames and watch horror movies.

--MB