[lgbtwebproject] Re: Introductions

  • From: Venetia <venetiapenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lgbtwebproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:37:13 +0100

Alright then Mickey, here I go:

Hello, My name is Venetia Penna and I am an alcoholic. I also have a
terrible sense of humour.

I work as a 2d artist for a VFX film company in soho.

As well as being a friend, neighbour and ex uni classmate of Mickey's I also
have a personal interest in this project. I have mixed race nephews and
nieces and if this website can help kids cope better with the prejudices of
modern society then I am all for helping out as much as I can.

So there you go!