[leveller] Re: Wacom on Vista and Leveller 4.0

  • From: "Ray Gardener" <rayg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leveller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 18:51:02 -0700

>I don't know what you're working on, but maybe the Intuos 3 is more of a
critic. :)

Ha, good one. :)

Seriously, however, from examining the code here, Leveller will
auto-quiet-select the Flatten tool if it detects the tablet stylus has its
eraser (back tip) pressed down. So it is likely a configuration issue in the
tablet driver; it's telling Leveller that the normal stylus tip is the
eraser. If it's not happening in other applications, then either those apps
don't treat the eraser tip as special, or the tablet driver has been
configured incorrectly just for Leveller.

Ray