[leveller] Re: Tiles around globes (was: onward ...)

  • From: "John D. Gwinner" <jgwinner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leveller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:45:41 -0700

Right - although in my case, Mars.  And 1/2 the radius, and I'm working
with a 30 degree dem.  I really need to get it curved.

Interesting point about the stretch - for a read in DEM a conversion
would then not be required, although for a generated terrain it probably
would be.

So how do you make an accurate curve to a terrain?

                == John ==