[leveller] Re: Georeferenced Landsat imagery in Leveller 2.6

  • From: Ray Gardener <rayg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leveller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 16:54:25 -0700

Make sure the texture visibility is enabled. Access View, Scene Appearance, Heightfield icon, Overlays, Texture (checkbox). There is also a texture visibility toggle button on the scene's button panel (it looks like a 2x2 checkerboard).

Ray

Greg Sandor wrote:
I've imported a geotiff .dem and I am trying to apply a georeferenced image (geotiff, landsat bands 1,2,3, and 8) in order to crop them for use in terragen. When I import the texture under the View menu, with geographic coords, it appears to load, but I cannot see it in the viewpane. Can anyone tell me how to do this or point to online documentation. Thanks.

Regards,

Greg

(614) 517-7204
greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx