[leveller] Re: And onward we go

  • From: "John D. Gwinner" <jgwinner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leveller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:56:56 -0700

That would be nice - I need to do that myself and could take the
accuracy hit (I'm doing Mars images and making up a lot of detail
anyway).

How do you do it with the existing tools? I thought it only worked if
you exported as poly's.

I was thinking for my purposes a vertical offset via mapping would be OK
as long as it was accurate.  I'm building an anim of a maglev going from
Pavonis Mons (a space elevator) to the middle of Valles Marinaris.

                == John ==