[leveller] Re: 64-bit STL plugin?

  • From: "Ray Gardener" <rayg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leveller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 19:39:02 -0700

There's usually some good viewer tools to check the resulting mesh and its
normals. My only misgiving is that the triangles that connect the hi-res
edge to the low-res bottom quad use a simple triangle fan generator that
makes lots of very long, narrow triangles as heightfield resolution
increases. Other than that, I can't think of anything.

Ray