[lensmangame] What's new with Phil Pritchard's Lensman - 09/26/2010

  • From: Guy Ferraiolo <lensmangame@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lensmangame@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 23:06:42 -0400

lensmangame - a mailing list about Phil Pritchard's Lensman
website - http://lensmangame.com
administrator - lensmangame@xxxxxxxxx (send email about problems)
see footer to unsubscribe

Phil Pritchard's Lensman - News- 09/26/2010

Thank you for your support and interest!  You'll be
seeing more email and website updates than usual
so keep in touch.  Comments and questions are
welcome, as always.

GAMES HAVE ARRIVED
Yes, really and truly they have.  After prodigious
effort the games have been unloaded  and
stored!   We don't have many pictures because
the storage room is SO JAMMED all you can see it the
boxes that fill it right up to the door.  Photos to follow
shortly.

Staff and playtesters will receive individual emails very soon.

FOREIGN ORDERS
We're working on it, please be patient.  Contact us if
it's urgent.

POSTCARDS
Also, soon.  Email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for
a discount code if you filled out a postcard.

FUTURE STUFF
We'll be working on adding lots of stuff to the
website.  We'll have photos, videos, links to
podcasts, various news items and lots of ways
to keep in touch.  Lots of ideas and plans, we'll
see how many we can actually do and how fast.

One thing we'd really like is a way for people to
find other people to play with.  This has some
complexities but if anyone has any ideas, send
them along.

Clear Ether!