[lektrik_flyers] flying time

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lekrik Flyers List <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:12:54 -0800 (PST)

These kind of days are just hard to pass up.  John Cooper and I have some time
tomorrow (Thursday) AM so we are going to fly at Beaverfork Lake Park at around
10am tomorrow morning if anybody has some time off, a plane to fly, a story to
tell, or just want to get out and about.  We'll see you there.  Winds are
supposed to kick up to about 11mph after noon, so we thought the AM made the
most sense.

Bill Beavers
Lektrik_Flyers
http://users.tcworks.net/~bbeavers/
Lektrik_Flyers Home Base is Wooster City Park
N 35° 12.207 W 092° 28.018
UTM: 15S E 548519 N 3895735

Have others friends join lektrik_flyers listserv by looking it up at
//freelists.org or email me their email address and I'll add it for them.

by a fellow member.  If you no longer wish to be a member of this listserv,
please follow the link (//www.freelists.org/list/lektrik_flyers) and
follow the onscreen prompts to be removed from this list.  Should this not work
for you send an email to bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx and supply the email address you
wish to have removed from the listserv, and this will be done at the earliest
available opportunity.  Visit our website at
http://users.tcworks.net/~bbeavers/.  Thank you and we hope you continue to
enjoy being a member of the lektrik flyers.