[lektrik_flyers] Re: flying Sunday 10-29

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 13:02:17 -0800 (PST)

Ok, didn't get any feedback from anybody so I am heading to Westside Elem to
fly for a while or to the Alltel Office whichever is not crowded! ;-)  Later.

Bill Beavers
Lektrik_Flyer
http://users.tcworks.net/~bbeavers/
Have others friends join lektrik_flyers listserv by looking it up at
//freelists.org or email me their email address and I'll add it for them.