[lektrik_flyers] Re: flying Saturday

  • From: Bill Beavers <bill.beavers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 08:49:10 -0500

Checked the radar maps and the forecast sites.  I am pretty sure this is
all moving out of here.  Not sure how fast, but it is moving.  All the rain
seems to be South, the West has some showers but they are close to LR and
should move on through fairly quickly.  To the West of Fort Smith, it is
clear, and mostly to the South of the AR line is clear.

So all that said, if it is not flat out raining, I'll head on down to BF
before 9:30 and wait for the clearing.