[lektrik_flyers] Re: flying Monday PM

  • From: "David Irwin" <david.irwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 15:34:04 -0500

CHDC still owned the driving range property the last time I inquired about
it. Don't know if it is still the same. I can find out. As far as flying on
that other field where the grass is 3 ft tall, it is cut and bailed 2-3
times, so it is never short any length of time. Also, permission would be
needed to fly on it.

David Irwin