[lektrik_flyers] Tuesday PM

  • From: "John Cooper" <jcooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:23:59 -0500

We waited and waited for the wind to die.  Never did.  We searched for my
landing gear that fell off the Funny Park last week.  I even brought out a
metal detector. Failure there too.
David and Bill managed to bang up his little homebuilt aircraft with the
CDROM motor. I gave the converted Tiger Moth to Eindekker a toss or two amd
it just wanted to squat like an old setting hen.  Bill flew the "Wing" and I
flew the Slow Stick when the wind died. late.

I'll be "willing" the tiger's fuselage to Bill at a ceremony honoring all
downed models at Wooster International.

Reward is offered to the finder of my Funny Park landing gear before they
cut the grass.

JohnC

It was great afternoon for a picnic but not for flying.