[lektrik_flyers] Hey flyers,

  • From: "bryan ayres" <ayresfamily@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:32:06 -0500

Hi,
Bryan Ayres here, I know a bunch of you on the list but haven't posted anything
yet, but got a funny for you.  Kyle, my 15 year old son got an Estes plane and
had a great 3 minute flight.  He let his sister fly and you should have seen
the aerobatics.  She stalled it, almost did a loop and flew it behind a barn
(none of it on purpose).  My wife and mother-in-law saw it make a beautiful
dive and smash prop first into the ground.  That plane is history.  Anyway, we
are probably going to start joining in the festivities soon, I think we are
hooked.  What is the best way to get started.  Bill schooled me in some of this
last year, but I wasn't taking notes.

Bryan