[lektrik_flyers] Re: Fri

  • From: "Greg Clayton" <clayton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:21:01 -0500

Sorry I can't wish I could. Greg
----- Original Message ----- From: "david reid" <davidreid67@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 1:40 PM
Subject: [lektrik_flyers] Fri

Anyone free this evening?  Let's fly.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

You are a member of the lektrik_flyers listserv. You became a member of this listserv by either directly subscribing or being recommended for subscription by a fellow member. If you no longer wish to be a member of this listserv, please follow the link (//www.freelists.org/list/lektrik_flyers) and follow the onscreen prompts to be removed from this list. Should this not work for you send an email to bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx and supply the email address you wish to have removed from the listserv, and this will be done at the earliest available opportunity. Visit our website at http://users.tcworks.net/~bbeavers/. Thank you and we hope you continue to enjoy being a member of the lektrik flyers.