[LRflex] Re: working with the Leikon...

  • From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 20:17:44 -0700

On Aug 31, 2009, at 7:02 PM, Aram Langhans wrote:

OK, so now be honest. How do you think it compares with what you have been doing.?

I like this very much, yes no autofocus, but it's nice to actually focus again. Love the lens...I could probably focus better, but they were shot close to wide open...and sharpness of focus wasn't the point...

only about content,

Steve

Both those images seem a bit soft on the focus on my monitor and at the size you posted.

Aram