[LRFlex] Re: wbill

  • From: NATSTEK@xxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 18:39:39 EST

I'm Sorry Guy's,

You may actually find one of the one or two good ALPA's that were
manufactured.

All kidding aside, I also had an 11Si for awhile, you know, to give the marke
another chance. Well, lo and behold, it was actually trouble-free for 4 whole
rolls of film........
NUFF SAID.

I've had better Exacta's. As far as the Rollei's are concerned, I've had and
used successfully, 2 SL's, and 2 SL35E's, one silver chrome and one black
chrome, (with winder!) I also had several Zeiss Rollei lenses, 28, 50's, 1.4 &
1.8's 85, 1.4, 135, 2.8, and a 180 Olympia Sonnar! Nice though they were, I
traded all for a R8 body & late 35 f/2 Summicron. The R8 was an early one and a
TOTAL DOG, you know, FUBAR!! Bad trade!

Art Tafil