[LRflex] Re: was: High Key - Now camera design...

  • From: Miha Golobic <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 22:32:07 +0100

All high end DSLR cameras are complex, offering as many modes as possible.
There are many photographers capable of operating them with great success. I
did study the manuals as a wanted to set WB and +/- override on two separate
buttons that can be access instantly and not through menues. This can't be
done by intuition:-).

When using my D40 toy, I set it to P (professional;-)) mode, Auto ISO, JPG.

Cheers,
Miha