[LRflex] Re: v.1.3 update problems

  • From: William Abbott <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:36:40 -0700

On Jul 23, 2007, at 7:48 PM, Thomas Schofield wrote:

Apparently, your 4GB SDHC cards will have to be reformatted with 1.3.

I haven't bought any 4GB SD cards yet but intend to. I'll reformat my
2 GB cards as a matter of course when I empty them.

Any guesses whether 8 GB SDHC cards will work?  Have you seen any
lists of the changes?

Sorry, I've I have no knowledge of 8GB cards at all. Would be nice to
have, though I always worry about too many eggs in one basket.

Best,

Bill