[LRflex] Re: v.1.3 update problems

  • From: Thomas Schofield <tdschofield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:48:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Bill and Doug,

I stopped by the mighty Costco and picked up a
virginal San Disk 2GB Ultra II, formatted it in the
DMR, copied the firmware update, and it ran fine this
time.

Apparently, your 4GB SDHC cards will have to be
reformatted with 1.3.  Got to clean the images off
them first!  Any guesses whether 8 GB SDHC cards will
work?  Have you seen any lists of the changes?

Tom