[LRflex] Re: two more

  • From: "Robert O. SHAW" <rj5s@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:16:32 -0800

Doug:

A confession; I've honestly tried to do a little work with birds.  I love
them.  They are howevere very difficult subjects, any way you wish to
measure the degree of difficulty.  this is especially ru if one really cares
about their work.

Clearly, you continue to refine your technique with superb results.  These
are very crisp, revealing exposures that still show the "personality" of the
subject.  Really well done.

As well, it seems you have reached that magic place where you are able to
achieve some predictability and thus consistency in your work.

Are you finding that, for the type of work you do, you prefer the SL's
viewinder to that of the R8?

Bob in Seattle