[LRflex] Re: tuesday's bird...an alien species?

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 16:04:37 -0700

Douglas,

Oooh! My, my, they do look suspicious, very other worldly. Maybe "they" have landed!

Bill

On Oct 9, 2009, at 3:28 PM, Douglas Sharp wrote:

Bill - close up they look really alien.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/album150/Regina_1.jpg.html

Cheers
Douglas
(For the technically minded: Canon20D, tripod mounted, Yashica 2.8/55mm Macro lens)

William B. Abbott III wrote:
Steve,

On my calibrated Apple Cinema display the large image looks like something made of glass from Murano Island. Lovely indeed.

Bill

On Oct 9, 2009, at 11:52 AM, Steve Barbour wrote:

On Oct 9, 2009, at 12:45 AM, Philippe Amard wrote:

Steve Barbour wrote:

bird of paradise...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/bop.jpg.html

(uncropped, best to look at large image...)

Beautifully seen, in Doug's Birds Paradise I guess  ;-)
Much better on the Mac Steve, much better.

very glad to hear that Philippe,

thanks, amities,  Steve
Amitiés
Philippe

M9  Summicron 35/2 IV pre ASPH  at  f2...

thanks,

Steve

<douglas_sharp.vcf>