[LRflex] Re: trigance...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 13:49:11 -0700

On Sep 21, 2008, at 1:29 PM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

Beautiful area Steve, thanks for the map.
My Spotmatic was there ;-)

I once walked a "couple of miles" there from Grasse, to Moustiers St Marie, via Rougon, Castellane, etc., across the hills- it took us more than a week with about 18 kg on our backs - two days for the canyon/gorges alone.
Wonderful area, yet scortching hot and noisy with cigales.

yes ..a great area...

trigance is a fortress castle , now a hotel...wonderful

I must try and find the slides and scan them some day..

please do...

Thanks for the photo, brings very nice memories back too.

thanks for the nice comments,

amities, Steve

Amitiés
Philippe

Steve Barbour wrote:

On Sep 21, 2008, at 12:53 PM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

Lovely place and sky Steve - where's that?

east of Manosque and nw of Grasse, I sent an image from Google Earth....Steve

Ph

Steve Barbour wrote:

my wife and I were talking about Chateau Trigance in France, where we stayed a few years ago...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2008/chateautrigance.jpg.html

leica M6  Summicron 35mm/2

thanks,

Steve