[LRflex] treasure trove...

  • From: Stephen D Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LUG Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LRF reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 07:30:30 -0700

Since I've moved to Sacramento, I've retired from the practice of medicine, and the easy wandering into the hospital, to photograph interesting kids, who happen to be there...

I can't believe how much I miss all this...

now, I've found a cache of precious images that I plan to share with you in the coming few months...

shot with various leica cameras and lenses no less...

and I look forward to it...

working on it now,   Steve