[LRflex] Re: tomato banana zen

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 07:23:36 -0700

> She doesn't like me photographing her in the garden.  Here's a shot when
> she was visiting Everett.
> http://sonc-hegr.tumblr.com/post/25574091957/adrene-and-sarah-visiting-
> everett

G'Mornin' Sonny!

Whoa!  When I first read your note, I mis-read the first sentence, to
understand that she didn't like you photographing in her garden, and thought ..
"Oh boy, Sonny's in trouble, now!" ;-)

Then I re-read the sentence, and felt much better!

I am going to assume that Adrene is the gal on the left.  She has the "look" of
a gardener (if there is such a thing!).

Thanks for bringing this fine lady "out of the shadows". When you next see her,
please thank her for her efforts... which, via your images, I very much enjoy.

:-)

David.