[LRflex] Re: three more hummers

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 23:43:56 -0400

Stunning Series you are sharing !

I've got no criticism to offer.

It would have been glorious if circumstances didn't make it neccessary to use
such high ISO's to get the effects you're looking for due to the glorious
colors in the potted plants and the intricate patterns in the Humming Bird's
feathers, but it's not any kind of criticism. It's Simply the nature of the
situation you are shooting in and the capabilities of the cameras at hand.

Kudos

Richard in Michigan

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

                                                        Albert Einstein